Terms & Conditions
Welcome to Deledeal, a property of Vhorus LLC, when we say ‘Company’, ‘we’, ‘us’ or ‘our’ it’s because that’s who we are and we own and run Deledeal, a property of Vhorus LLC platform!
These Terms of Service (‘Terms’, ‘Terms of Service’) govern your use of our website located at deledeal.com (together or individually “Service”) operated by Deledeal a property of Vhorus LLC.
If you do not agree with (or cannot comply with) Agreements, we’ll be sad, but you will need to leave because of your presence on and use of the Deledeal, a property of Vhorus LLC. The platform is conditional on your acceptance to be bound by these terms whether you become a member or not, then you may not use the Service, but please let us know by emailing at email@example.com so we can try to find a solution.
These Terms apply to all visitors, users, and others who wish to access or use Service.
When you create an account with us, you guarantee that you are above the age of 18 and that the information you provide us is accurate, complete, and current at all times. Inaccurate, incomplete, or obsolete information may result in the immediate termination of your account on Service.
- You are responsible for maintaining the confidentiality of your account and password, including but not limited to the restriction of access to your computer and/or account. You agree to accept responsibility for any and all activities or actions that occur under your account and/or password, whether your password is with our Service or a third-party service.
- You must notify us immediately upon becoming aware of any breach of security or unauthorized use of your account.
- You may not use as a username the name of another person or entity or that is not lawfully available for use, a name or trademark that is subject to any rights of another person or entity other than you, without appropriate authorization.
- You may not use as a username any name that is offensive, vulgar, or obscene.
We reserve the right to refuse service, terminate accounts, remove or edit content, or cancel orders at our sole discretion.
If you wish to purchase any product or service made available through Service (“Purchase”), you may be asked to supply certain information relevant to your Purchase including but not limited to, your credit or debit card number, the expiration date of your card, your billing address, and your shipping information.
You represent and warrant that:
1. You have the legal right to use any card(s) or other payment methods (s) in connection with any Purchase, and;
2. The information you supply to us is true, correct, and complete.
We reserve the right to refuse or cancel your order at any time for reasons including but not limited to product or service availability, errors in the description or price of the product or service, error in your order, or other reasons.
We reserve the right to refuse or cancel your order if fraud or an unauthorized or illegal transaction is suspected.
Once you place your order it will be acknowledged, and in case you cancel the order in the prototype phase 25% of your order will be subsidized from the total value and the remaining amount will be charged to your wallet as a refund or refund through your bank account.
After the prototype phase, the total value of the order will be withdrawn and refunds to the wallet will not be applicable.
All products on the website have a limited number of modifications as specified in each package. Users can add extra modifications to the order, under order history using the “buy modification” button. Providers will apply the modifications once the amount is paid by the customer.
The customer gets reward points equivalent to 10% of the completed purchases made by the customer on Deledeal’s marketplace. The reward points value is applicable for discounts upon checkout.
It is an approved payment method through Deledeal’s marketplace, where the customer creates his/her account on Deledeal’s marketplace and charges the digital wallet with the amount of money by credit card, bank transfer, or cash payment (bank transfer and cash payment are done directly through the provider).
The customer has the right to use the available credit in the digital wallet to purchase any service on Deledeal’s website with no time limit restrictions.
Contests, Sweepstakes, and Promotions
Cancellation & Refunds
Due to the nature of our business and the products we sell, Deledeal offers 2 unique refund policies with a mechanism that depends on the nature of the product purchased, as below:
A.1st Refund Policy
The customer has the right to cancel the purchase and refund the amount according to the following:
1.If the customer canceled the order between the order confirmation and before the prototype delivery, 100% of the payment will be refunded to the customer’s wallet. The amount will be saved in the wallet for future purchases.
2.Once the prototype is delivered, If the customer wishes to cancel the order in the prototype phase 25% of the paid amount will be deducted and the remaining 75% of the amount will be refunded to the customer’s wallet for future purchases.
3. Applying a modification to the prototype and/or approving the prototype phase is considered a clear approval to proceed with service delivery, in this case the customer has no right to refund the payment hence 100% of the payment will be deducted and the provider will proceed with finalization providing the required service.
B.2nd Refund Policy
According to the type of the product, it may follow the below refund policy:
1. Acknowledgment Phase
In this phase, Deledeal makes sure of the requirement. The customer can get a full refund for any purchases done on their end once they ask for it before the end of the acknowledgment phase.
2. In-progress Phase
In this phase, your order is active. The refund mechanism depends on the nature of the product purchased, and how much progress on delivering the product has been made by this time and Deledeal has the right to deduct the entire payment or part of it, depending on the nature of the product and the volume of work completion.
3. Delivery Phase
In this phase, the customer won’t be able to refund their purchased products. Once the order is delivered and confirmed, no refunds will be made.
In case the customer wishes to refund the payment, an inquiry shall be made to firstname.lastname@example.org requesting a refund with bank details within 14 working days from the date of order placement.
Our Service allows you to post, link, store, share and otherwise make available certain information, text, graphics, videos, or other material (“Content”). You are responsible for Content that you post on or through Service, including its legality, reliability, and appropriateness.
By posting Content on or through Service, You represent and warrant that:
1. Content is yours (you own it) and/or you have the right to use it and the right to grant us the rights and license as provided in these Terms.
2. That the posting of your Content on or through Service does not violate the privacy rights, publicity rights, copyrights, contract rights, or any other rights of any person or entity. We reserve the right to terminate the account of anyone found to be infringing on a copyright.
You retain any and all of your rights to any Content you submit, post, or display on or through Service and you are responsible for protecting those rights.
We take no responsibility and assume no liability for Content you or any third-party posts on or through Service. However, by posting Content using Service you grant us the right and license to use, modify, publicly perform, publicly display, reproduce, and distribute such Content on and through Service.
You agree that this license includes the right for us to make your Content available to other users of Service, who may also use your Content subject to these Terms.
Deledeal, a property of Vhorus LLC has the right but not the obligation to monitor and edit all Content provided by users.
In addition, Content found on or through this Service is the property of Deledeal a property of Vhorus LLC or used with permission. You may not distribute, modify, transmit, reuse, download, repost, copy, or use said Content, whether in whole or in part, for commercial purposes or for personal gain, without express advance written permission from us.
You may use Service only for lawful purposes and in accordance with Terms. You agree not to use Service:
1. In any way that violates any applicable national or international law or regulation.
2. For the purpose of exploiting, harming, or attempting to exploit or harm minors in any way by exposing them to inappropriate content or otherwise.
3. To transmit, or procure the sending of, any advertising or promotional material, including any “junk mail”, “chain letter,” “spam,” or any other similar solicitation.
4. To impersonate or attempt to impersonate Company, a Company employee, another.
5. In any way that infringes upon the rights of others, or in any way is illegal, threatening, fraudulent, or harmful, or in connection with any unlawful, illegal, fraudulent, or harmful purpose or activity.
6. To engage in any other conduct that restricts or inhibits anyone’s use or enjoyment of Service, or which, as determined by us, may harm or offend Company or users of Service or expose them to liability.
Additionally, you agree not to:
1.Use Service in any manner that could disable, overburden, damage, or impair Service or interfere with any other party’s use of Service, including their ability to engage in real-time activities through Service.
2.Use any robot, spider, or other automatic device, process, or means to access Service for any purpose, including monitoring or copying any of the material on Service.
3.Use any manual process to monitor or copy any of the material on Service or for any other unauthorized purpose without our prior written consent.
4.Use any device, software, or routine that interferes with the proper working of Service.
5.Introduce any viruses, trojan horses, worms, logic bombs, or other material which is malicious or technologically harmful.
6.Attempt to gain unauthorized access to, interfere with, damage, or disrupt any parts of Service, the server on which Service is stored, or any server, computer, or database connected to Service.
7.Attack Service via a denial-of-service attack or a distributed denial-of-service attack.
8.Take any action that may damage or falsify the Company rating.
9.Otherwise, attempt to interfere with the proper working of Service.
We may use third-party Service Providers to monitor and analyze the use of our Service.
No Use By Minors
Service is intended only for access and use by companies and/or individuals representing companies at least eighteen (18) years old. By accessing or using Service, you warrant and represent that you are at least eighteen (18) years of age and with the full authority, right, and capacity to enter into this agreement and abide by all of the terms and conditions of Terms. If you are not at least eighteen (18) years old, you are prohibited from both the access and usage of Service.
By using our Service, you agree to subscribe to newsletters, marketing or promotional materials, and other information we may send.
However, you may opt-out of receiving any, or all, of these communications from us by following the unsubscribe link or by emailing at email@example.com.
Service and its original content (excluding Content provided by users), features, and functionality are and will remain the exclusive property of Deledeal a property of Vhorus LLC and its licensors.
Service is protected by copyright, trademark, and other laws of and foreign countries. Our trademarks may not be used in connection with any product or service without the prior written consent of Deledeal, a property of Vhorus LLC.
We respect the intellectual property rights of others. It is our policy to respond to any claim that Content posted on Service infringes on the copyright or other intellectual property rights (“Infringement”) of any person or entity.
If you are a copyright owner, or authorized on behalf of one, and you believe that the copyrighted work has been copied in a way that constitutes copyright infringement, please submit your claim via email to firstname.lastname@example.org, with the subject line: “Copyright Infringement” and include in your claim a detailed description of the alleged Infringement as detailed below, under “DMCA Notice and Procedure for Copyright Infringement Claims”
Copyrights of the Motion Department need to be paid to take an open-source license for it.
You may be held accountable for damages (including costs and attorneys’ fees) for misrepresentation or bad-faith claims on the infringement of any Content found on and/or through Service on your copyright.
Notice and Procedure for Copyright Infringement Claims according to the Egyptian Intellectual Property Protection Law
You may submit a notification pursuant to the Egyptian Intellectual Property Protection Law No. 82 of the year 2002 by providing our Copyright Agent with the following information in writing:
1. An electronic or physical signature of the person authorized to act on behalf of the owner of the copyright’s interest.
2. A description of the copyrighted work that you claim has been infringed, including the URL (i.e., web page address) of the location where the copyrighted work exists or a copy of the copyrighted work.
3. Identification of the URL or other specific location on Service where the material that you claim is infringing is located.
4. Your address, telephone number, and email address.
5. A statement by you that you have a good faith belief that the disputed use is not authorized by the copyright owner, its agent, or the law.
6. A statement by you, made under penalty of perjury, that the above information in your notice is accurate and that you are the copyright owner or authorized to act on the copyright owner’s behalf.
You can contact our Copyright Agent via email at email@example.com
Error Reporting and Feedback
You may provide us either directly at firstname.lastname@example.org or via third-party sites and tools with information and feedback concerning errors, suggestions for improvements, ideas, problems, complaints, and other matters related to our Service (“Feedback”). You acknowledge and agree that:
1. You shall not retain, acquire or assert any intellectual property right or other rights, title, or interest in or to the Feedback;
2. Company may have developed ideas similar to the Feedback;
3. Feedback does not contain confidential information or proprietary information from you or any third party, and;
4. Company is not under any obligation of confidentiality with respect to the Feedback.
In the event the transfer of the ownership to the Feedback is not possible due to applicable mandatory laws, you grant Company and its affiliates an exclusive, transferable, irrevocable, free-of-charge, sub-licensable, unlimited, and perpetual right to use (including copy, modify, create derivative works, publish, distribute and commercialize) Feedback in any manner and for any purpose.
Links To Other Websites
Our Service may contain links to third-party websites or services that are not owned or controlled by Deledeal, a property of Vhorus LLC.
Deledeal, a property of Vhorus LLC, has no control over and assumes no responsibility for the content, privacy policies, or practices of any third-party websites or services. We do not warrant the offerings of any of these entities/individuals or their websites.
You acknowledge and agree that our company shall not be responsible or liable, directly or indirectly, for any damage or loss caused or alleged to be caused by or in connection with use of or reliance on any such content, goods, or services available on or through any such third-party web sites or services. We strongly advise you to read the terms of service and privacy policies of any third-party websites or services that you visit.
Disclaimer Of Warranty
These services are provided by the company on an “as is” and “as available” basis. The company makes no representations or warranties of any kind, express or implied, as to the operation of their services, or the information, content, or materials included therein. You expressly agree that your use of these services, their content, and any services or items obtained from us is at your sole risk.
Neither company nor any person associated with the company makes any warranty or representation with respect to the completeness, security, reliability, quality, accuracy, or availability of the services.
Without limiting the foregoing, neither company nor anyone associated with the company represents or warrants that the services, their content, or any services or items obtained through the services will be accurate, reliable, error-free, or uninterrupted, that defects will be corrected, that the services or the server that makes it available are free of viruses or other harmful components or that the services or any services or items obtained through the services will otherwise meet your needs or expectations.
The company hereby disclaims all warranties of any kind, whether express or implied, statutory, or otherwise, including but not limited to any warranties of merchantability, non-infringement, and fitness for a particular purpose. The foregoing does not affect any warranties which cannot be excluded or limited under applicable law.
Limitation Of Liability
Except as prohibited by law, you will hold us and our officers, directors, employees, and agents harmless for any indirect, punitive, special, incidental, or consequential damage.
However, it arises (including attorneys’ fees and all related costs and expenses of litigation and arbitration, or at trial or on appeal, if any, whether or not litigation or arbitration is instituted), whether in an action of contract, negligence, or other tortious action, or arising out of or in connection with this agreement, including without limitation any claim for personal injury or property damage, arising from this agreement and any violation by you of any federal, state, or local laws, statutes, rules, or regulations, even if the company has been previously advised of the possibility of such damage.
Except as prohibited by law, if there is liability found on the part of the company, it will be limited to the amount paid for the products and/or services, and under no circumstances will there be consequential or punitive damages. Some states do not allow the exclusion or limitation of punitive, incidental, or consequential damages, so the prior limitation or exclusion may not apply to you.
We may terminate or suspend your account and bar access to Service immediately, without prior notice or liability, under our sole discretion, for any reason whatsoever and without limitation, including but not limited to a breach of Terms.
If you wish to terminate your account, you may simply discontinue using Service. All provisions of Terms which by their nature should survive termination shall survive termination, including, without limitation, ownership provisions, warranty disclaimers, indemnity, and limitations of liability.
These Terms shall be governed and construed in accordance with the laws of Egypt, which governing law applies to the agreement without regard to its conflict of law provisions.
Our failure to enforce any right or provision of these Terms will not be considered a waiver of those rights. If any provision of these Terms is held to be invalid or unenforceable by a court, the remaining provisions of these Terms will remain in effect.
These Terms constitute the entire agreement between us regarding our Service and supersede and replace any prior agreements we might have had between us regarding Service.
Changes To Service
We reserve the right to withdraw or amend our Service, and any service or material we provide via Service, in our sole discretion without notice. We will not be liable if for any reason all or any part of Service is unavailable at any time or for any period. From time to time, we may restrict access to some parts of Service, or the entire Service, to users, including registered users.
Waiver And Severability
No waiver by Company of any term or condition outlined in Terms shall be deemed a further or continuing waiver of such term or condition or a waiver of any other term or condition, and any failure of Company to assert a right or provision under Terms shall not constitute a waiver of such right or provision.
If any provision of Terms is held by a court or other tribunal of competent jurisdiction to be invalid, illegal, or unenforceable for any reason, such provision shall be eliminated or limited to the minimum extent such that the remaining provisions of Terms will continue in full force and effect.
The official working days of Deledeal’s team are from Sunday to Thursday from 10.00 am to 6.00 pm, excluding holidays and official holidays in force in the Arab Republic of Egypt.
By using service or other services provided by us, you acknowledge that you have read these terms of service and agree to be bound by them.
Website Development & Hosting Services
The previous implementation phases do not apply to website development and hosting services on the Internet, as these services are linked to an agreement with the service provider directly, and the customer has to pay the value of the service in advance to obtain it.
These services include, but are not limited to:
1. Hosting websites on the Internet.
2. Adding a new feature to the website.
3. Amending website's functions.
Amendments to Terms
We may amend Terms at any time by posting the amended terms on this site. It is your responsibility to review these Terms periodically.
Your continued use of the Platform following the posting of revised Terms means that you accept and agree to the changes. You are expected to check this page frequently so you are aware of any changes, as they are binding on you.
By continuing to access or use our Service after any revisions become effective, you agree to be bound by the revised terms. If you do not agree to the new terms, you are no longer authorized to use Service.
Deledeal Promotional Codes follow a set of terms and conditions as follows:
1. The promotional code is valid for a limited time only. Deledeal reserves the right to modify or cancel it at any time.
2. Each promotional code can be used only once unless otherwise specified.
3. Each promotional code applies only to the details specified in the offer and is subject to all restrictions set forth.
4. The promotional code does not apply to gift voucher purchases.
5. The promotional code is not transferable, may not be resold or redeemed for cash.
6. If you return items purchased using a promotional code, we will subtract the value of the promotional code from your return credit.
7. The promotional code does not apply to pre-orders unless otherwise specified.
8. Only one promotional code can be used each time and therefore cannot be combined with other special offers using a promotional code.
9. Deledeal reserves the right to void the transactions where prohibited.
If any of these Terms and Conditions are violated, the promotion will be invalid, and the promotional code discount will not apply.
Deledeal reserves the right to update these terms and conditions without prior notice.
Please send your feedback, comments, requests for technical support by email: email@example.com
1. Providers accepted to work with DeleDeal acknowledge that they are legal entities legally licensed to practice their own commercial activity in accordance with the procedures followed, rules, and legislation in force in their countries, and they are obligated to provide documents proving that, which include but are not limited to tax registration certificate, commercial register, commercial license and any other documents required by DeleDeal's Management, DeleDeal suppliers acknowledge the validity of all documents and papers submitted by them, and they bear the legal responsibility and the resulting compensation in the event something contrary to that appearing.
2. Deledeal has the right to reject providers without being liable to provide any reasons.
3. Provider’s approval process may take days or weeks depending on assessment criteria.
4. Provider agrees to abide by Deledeal provider and customer terms and conditions and commit to providing high-quality services to its customers within the timeframe defined by the provider.
5. Deledeal has the right to pause or deactivate the provider from its presence on the marketplace in case of breach of terms of this agreement.
6. In case of renewal payment delay (30) days after the due date, the account shall be automatically deactivated & products shall be removed from viewing during the (30) days after the due date. Or the package will be downgraded to the basic package.
7. As a provider, you will be entitled to a 10% discount on all marketplace products offered by another provider as long as your subscription is active. You will offer a 10% discount on all your products in return.
1. Provider activation shall be subject to the subscription package features chosen by the provider at the time of registration. The provider has (3) packages to choose from, and Deledeal is responsible for delivering all features based on the chosen package.
2. The provider must abide by productizing Guidelines by supplying matching content & visuals to their services. In Silver and Gold packages Deledeal will support the provider with productizing service with respect to content writing & design.
3. Silver & Gold providers must submit a brief explaining their services to make it easier for Deledeal to understand & transform their services into a customer-friendly product. The provider may be contacted by Deledeal’s business development team to facilitate the process of information gathering.
4. Deledeal shall notify the provider by email once their products are active on the marketplace and available for public viewing.
5. In case the provider needs to amend the text and/or design in public displayed products, the provider shall contact Deledeal on firstname.lastname@example.org and clarify the request. In-text modification the provider shares the text needed either to be modified or replaced. In the case of visuals, the provider must submit a finalized image ready for upload according to the guidelines. The change process may take up to 5 working days to be displayed on the site. It’s advisable that providers check from time to time to ensure that their request is published.
Deledeal providers package includes various marketing benefits, that ensure high visibility to our providers on the marketplace in addition to marketing their products across Deledeal online properties.
1. The provider has (3) packages to choose from, and Deledeal is responsible for delivering all features based on the subscribed package by the provider. Package payment shall be made online upfront on monthly basis.
2. All packages come with marketing features to ensure higher returns to our providers in terms of provider products awareness and generating returns to the provider from provider products sales.
3. All videos and visuals produced for the provider related to Silver or Gold packages will be hosted under Deledeal online properties. The provider has the right to request a version of the design or video product against fees in case the provider would like to use design/videos on owned online or offline properties.
4. Advertising placements (Home page featured product, top banner, and preferred provider logo placement) offered to our Gold providers on the site will be published according to the order of provider entry, Deledeal applies a first come first serve policy.
- Featِured product, placement on home page offered to our Gold provider for one (1) Month. The placement will be displayed for four (4) Weeks over four (4) Quarters. 1 week per quarter.
- The top banner and placement are provided on the home page or inner section to our Gold providers according to space availability. The placement will be displayed one (1) week during the first quarter.
- Gold Provider, logo placement on the first row on provider page offered to our Gold providers for one (1) month during the first quarter.
- Silver Package: Advertising Campaign (250000 impressions), 3 months. Welcome Video, Product promotion (3 Months), Home page banner (1 Month), 3 months. Run on-site banners (ROS) (2 Weeks), Top picks placement (2 Weeks).
- Gold package: Advertising Campaign (500000 impressions) Running on Facebook & Instagram. On-Site Advertising: Run on-site banners (ROS) (1 Month), Top picks placement (6 Weeks). Social Media Campaign: Welcome Video, Product promotion (6 Months), Home page banner (3 Months)
5. All packages shall get a brief covering their social links on a personal page on the website, brief size shall follow package limitation. Noting that Gold packages' providers shall have an exclusive logo placement on Deledeal.
6. Deledeal is not responsible for delivering any marketing features in the case of subscription payment delays.
1. Limited to Free Providers only shall pay Deledeal a 15% percentage from each transaction made on successful purchases made by the customer on their products.
2. Limited to Silver Providers only shall pay Deledeal a 10% percentage from each transaction made on successful purchases made by the customer on their products.
3. Deledeal fees will be subsidized directly from provider sales, and net payment will be transferred to the provider based on transfer terms (point 3)
4. Provider payment shall be transferred by Deledeal after thirty (30) working days from the date of customer payment. Payment shall be transferred directly to the provider’s bank account, and Deledeal will notify the provider via email.
5. In case the customer applied for a refund, the amount will be canceled from the provider balance and a customer refund policy will be applied.
1. Provider agrees that they will commit to delivering high-quality service with respect to all features mentioned for each product
2. The provider must deliver the service within the time frame set for the product. Deledeal expects that delivery of the product shall be made to Deledeal 24 hrs. prior the set timeframe placed on public viewing. This condition is to ensure that our customer gets their product on time with all features covered. Deledeal has the right to audit the product before sharing it.
3. Upon successful purchase, Deledeal will initiate activation with the provider and expects confirmation within two (2) hours from sending the activation to the end customer. The provider must confirm receipt and accept customer requests.
4. In case the provider did not respond with the two (2) hours bracket, a second (2nd) reminder will be sent by email to the provider to confirm receipt.
5. Failing to respond within point (3) (4), Deledeal has the right to cancel the purchase or divert the purchase to another provider that has a similar product.
6. Failing to deliver the sold product within the set timeframe will result in one of the following:
- Hiding all provider products from public viewing for one-week.
- Deactivating the provider presence from Deledeal.
Deledeal is committed to providing high quality with punctuality, and we expect that all our providers abide by our promise to the end customer.
By creating, becoming an Administrator (as defined below), or continuing as an Administrator of a provider (the “provider page”) on our Business Services, you are agreeing to enter into legally binding contract terms between Deledeal (as defined below and also referred to as “we”, “us” and “our”) and your Organization (as defined below) represented by the Provider Page.
“Organization” means the business represented by your Provider Page, which may only be a legal entity (such as a company) or you. You also represent and warrant that you are authorized to enter into these contract terms on behalf of the Organization (collectively with the Organization, you, and the other Administrators, if any, “You”).
If You do not agree to this contract (the “Contract” or “Service Terms”), do not register as an Administrator and do not access or otherwise use any of our Provider Business Services (including creating, claiming, or continuing as an Administrator for the Provider Page).
You agree to only use the Provider Services under these Service Terms.
“Administrator(s)” are Member(s) who have signed up on the Provider business Services to be (or who were added as) “administrators” of the Page. You acknowledge and agree that:
- The Provider Page must have at least one Administrator identified for the Page.
- Each Administrator of the Page must be a currently registered member of Deledeal.com (“Member”) with correct contact information.
2. Name Changes and Mergers.
Subject to Section 4, You agree to accurately reflect the identity of the Organization on the Provider page and to promptly update any name changes of the Organization, including any that may result from mergers, acquisitions, or another restructuring. Please Contact Us with requests related to the Page.
3. Content and Conduct.
You agree that:
- You will follow our “Guidelines,” and keep content professional, relevant, and accurate.
- You will only provide products that is truthful and does not infringe anyone else’s rights.
- You will only use the Provider Business Services to identify and promote your Organization products only
- Your Organization operates a lawful business in accordance with applicable laws.
- You will ensure that all of the Organization’s actions (including by any Administrator) regarding the Provider Page (such as all products images, videos, description, timing) comply with all applicable laws.
4. Compliance with Data Policies.
- You agree that You will comply with the Provider Terms when collecting, using, or otherwise processing any personal data related to Members.
- If you process data about Members (obtained either directly from Deledeal services, from any third-party application that has integrated with Deledeal APIs, or otherwise), You must ensure that You have a legal basis for doing so and that Your processing complies with applicable laws (including by clearly informing the Members about Your processing and obtaining their unambiguous consent where necessary).
- You are responsible for Your and Your agents’ processing of this data, including any secondary uses, disclosures, or transfers of the data.
You grant to Deledeal (and its affiliates) a non-exclusive, worldwide, royalty-free, sublicensable, and transferable license to use, copy, modify, distribute and publish any content You provide to Deledeal.
The foregoing license survives termination of this Contract about the content provided before termination. You represent and warrant that you own or have all necessary rights (including intellectual property rights) to such content (including to grant the license above).
The provider should commit to delivering only productized services that they own their copyrights and they take responsibility for any consequences that may emerge for not committing to this clause.
In case of breaching the previous clause, Deledeal has all the rights to take any action suitable; and the provider will be responsible for any legal claims.
Provider Control Panel Limits
You acknowledge and agree that:
1. Any Administrator’s identity and actions related to the Provider Page may be visible to other Administrators of the Page.
2. We may add or suspend any Administrator’s access to the Provider’s Business Services (including administration of the Page) at any time at our discretion.
3. We may change or discontinue any of our services, including Provider Business Services. In addition, Deledeal reserves the right to remove any Provider Page at any time without notice, including all, or part of, the Provider Page’s content.
4. We may modify the Page in accordance with our policies. For example, we may modify the Organization name on the Provider Page and add clarification statements to the Provider Page to address member confusion or conflicting trademark rights. In addition, we may:
- Restrict any name change and have no obligations to perform any change, merge, or request.
- Determine how name changes will be represented on profiles and other references to the Organization on Deledeal services.
5. We are not obligated to publish any information or content on our providers page (or other services) and can remove it at our sole discretion, with or without notice. Deledeal may be required by law to remove certain information or content in certain countries.
Modification and Termination
1. Contract Modification.
We may modify this Contract from time to time. If we make material changes to the Contract, we will attempt to provide You notice through our provider Services (or by other means) to provide You the opportunity to review the changes before they become effective.
We agree that changes cannot be retroactive. If You object to any changes, You may terminate Your agreement to this Contract (in accordance with number 2; however, if You do not terminate Your agreement to this Contract, Your continued use of our provider Services after we publish or otherwise notify You about our changes to these terms means that You are consenting to the updated terms.
2. Contract Termination.
If You wish to terminate this Contract, at any time You can do so by:
Notifying Deledeal through Contact Us. Deledeal has no obligation to de-activate the Page (even after termination). Deledeal may terminate this Contract by de-activating the Page and/or by providing notice to at least one Administrator or otherwise to the Organization.
DELEDEAL MAKES NO REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY ABOUT THE PROVIDER BUSINESS SERVICES, INCLUDING ANY REPRESENTATION THAT THE PROVIDER SERVICES WILL BE UNINTERRUPTED OR ERROR-FREE. TO THE FULLEST EXTENT PERMITTED BY LAW, DELEDEAL AND ITS AFFILIATES DISCLAIM ANY IMPLIED OR STATUTORY WARRANTY, INCLUDING ANY IMPLIED WARRANTY OF TITLE, NON-INFRINGEMENT, MERCHANTABILITY, OR FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE.
Limitation of Liability
1. DAMAGES WAIVER.
SUBJECT TO POINT 3, TO THE FULLEST EXTENT PERMITTED BY LAW, DELEDEAL AND ITS AFFILIATES WILL NOT BE LIABLE TO YOU IN CONNECTION WITH THE BUSINESS SERVICES FOR LOST PROFITS OR LOST BUSINESS OPPORTUNITIES, LOSS OF DATA, OR ANY INDIRECT, INCIDENTAL, CONSEQUENTIAL, SPECIAL OR PUNITIVE DAMAGES.
2. LIABILITY CAP.
SUBJECT TO POINT 3, TO THE FULLEST EXTENT PERMITTED BY LAW, DELEDEAL AND ITS AFFILIATES WILL NOT BE LIABLE TO YOU IN CONNECTION WITH THE BUSINESS SERVICES FOR AN AMOUNT THAT EXCEEDS EGP1,000.
THE LIMITATIONS OF LIABILITY STATED IN POINTS 1 AND 2 DO NOT APPLY TO DELEDEAL LIABILITY FOR FRAUD, GROSS NEGLIGENCE, OR INTENTIONAL MISCONDUCT, OR ITS LIABILITY FOR DEATH OR PERSONAL INJURY.
Entity and Dispute Resolution
Deledeal, as a subsidiary company of Vhorus then this Contract is governed by the Egyptian laws, and any action or proceeding (including those arising from non-contractual disputes or claims) related to this Contract will be brought to The Egyptian Courts in Cairo.
The prevailing party in any litigation may seek to recover its legal fees and costs.
You may not rely on any undertaking, promise, assurance, statement, representation, warranty, or understanding of any person relating to the subject matter of the Contract, other than as stated in the Contract.
We may notify you within the Provider Page or via the contact information of one or more Administrators provided us (e.g., email, mobile number, physical address of any Administrator and/or Organization). You agree to keep your contact information up to date.
Deledeal accepts service of process at the address identified here. Any notices that You provide without compliance with this Section shall have no legal effect. If we do not act to enforce a breach of this Contract, that does not mean that Deledeal has waived its right to enforce this Contract.
The Contract does not create a partnership, agency relationship, or joint venture between the parties. Neither party has the power or authority to bind the other or to create any obligation or responsibility on behalf of the other. Under no circumstances will any employee of one party be deemed to be the employee of the other.
You may not assign this Contract in whole or in part without Deledeal prior written consent. Any attempted assignment in violation of this restriction is void.
The Contract shall bind and inure to the benefit of the parties, their respective successors, and permitted assigns.
If the Contract is translated into the Arabic language, the translation is for convenience only, and the Arabic language version will govern.